The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
roughedup72

found a 70-71 burb in junkyard!

I left work this morning and went to check out this salvage yard a coworker told me about, He said that they had alot of old chevy's in it and that I may find something I could use. Well, I didn't. But, I did find a 70 or 71 GMC suburban with A/C and everything else on it.Grill was in good shape, all the chrome was in decent shape. Looks like it could be a nice project.I know the guy will sale the whole thing but I don't know how much he will want for it, I didn't see the owner of the yard so I didn't ask. If anybody is interested, I could find out, Just PM me and I will call him or give you his #. Sure would hate to see this get trashed,becuase everything is still in tack, seats windows, doors,even the A/C vents for the rear that runs overhead. T also had 8 lug wheels if that tells you anything. I dont know much about the burbs, But this one looks like one to snag up.
1972 chevy cheyenne 10,nothing special at the moment,Its a work in progress, Working on the engine, paint and body,engine, paint and body,now its the suspenion, ahh hell I'm about tired of working on it. Maybe it will be a rat rod.
roughedup72 is offline   Reply With Quote