The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2006, 12:25 AM   #1
Hart_Rod

F/S Complete 350 Engine/Turbo 400 Tranny (Pensacola, FL)

I'm getting ready to do a 5.3/4L60E conversion in my 1969 Suburban. So, I've got a complete running motor and tranny and I don't want to store it. The 350 4-bolt main engine runs strong, but it sat for a while and needs valve seals (little puff of smoke on start up). The turbo 400 tranny is a GM replacement with RV shift kit and comes with a external tranny cooler. It shifts hard and does not slip.

Now, when I say complete I mean complete. Edelbrock 600 (1406) carburetor w/electric choke, factory air cleaner, High output alternator (120 AMP), voltage regulator, starter, heater core and blower motor, power steering pump, mechanical fan, engine mounts(stands included), transmission mount and transmission cross member, exhaust manifolds, exhaust system with turbo mufflers, transmission linkage and anything else that I'm not going to use. I really don't want to part it, so I'm trying to make someone a package deal. $1100 bucks for everything and If you come help me pull it , I'll knock a $100 bucks off.

EDIT #1: I'll throw in a factory instrument panel that has a sun pro water temp gauge mounted in the center and I'll throw in a SunPro Tach!!

EDIT #2: OK, I'm adding more stuff until someone takes this off of my hands!!! I will also include a factory 20 gallon suburban tank with sender and straps.

EDIT #3: V8 engine stands and Automatic transmission crossmember included (as well as shifter linkages)!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 02-10-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Hart_Rod is online now   Reply With Quote