The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
Hotrodhenryj
Truck Farmer

FS:Two trucks/parts load Arizona

I have two trucks both are 67's. One is a Chevy 3/4 LB and the other is a GMC 3/4 LB. The Chevy has a 327/400 that I just installed. GMC has the rare optioned 351 V-6/400. Both trucks are virtually rust free. The GMC has an original steel floor bed, and mint tailgate. One has a 68 cab and doors loaded in the bed and the other has the matching bed fliped on top. Loaded in the bed of it will be two 72 doors, radiator support, hood, couple of trans covers, pair of trailing arms, bed wheel well, tailgate, pass fender, front bed panel as well as other small parts that would include AC stuff as well as inner and outer small things that are generated from dismantiling these trucks. Also are a couple of GMC chrome grills and a fuel tank. Want to sell it all for one price 4500 or best reasonable offer, or trade some of the funds for a nice motor or something I can use. I have 8-10 other trucks that I can also load just like these for future sale. I am also interested in finding someone who would be interested in buying these on a regular basis untill they are gone. I have decided to end all of the work generated by this hobby, I'm retired and need to focus on something easier. Teeitup can probably identify with this as well as a few other board members. If your interested PM me and we'll see what happens. Thanks, Chuck
Attached Images