The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2006, 09:54 PM   #1
muddyole 69

Pizziz me off !!!

I had a guy come up to my swap meet spot and root through all the stuff I had found on old AC delco coil that I knew was good he asked how much I said 2 bucks the guy looks me in the eye and says i can only afford a dollar for a part that I don't know if it is any account. The same guy the next day walks up to the new guy (sunday seller) next to me and apparently knew him starts bragging about how he is making 5K a month on ebay and how these guys that don't have actual stands are idiots that he makes most of his money off of as they are too stupid to know what they have. I am not an unfriendly person but this guy is just begging for an ass whooopin and I make the comment not all of us are trying to make a living off of this stuff that some of us actually come to swap meets to do just that swap parts and share info that helps one another who actually work on cars instead of being a parasite that sucks all the fun out of the hobby due to personal greed and I kinda chuckled to myself as he turned white and made a beeline to somewhere that I wasn't even better the new guy beside me had nothing to say all day . so me my buddy and my sawhorse swap meet stand had an enjoyable time the rest of the weekend Mike sorry just had to vent