The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2002, 01:42 AM   #1
sam's 72

Post I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!

OK, in the past couple of weeks I have seen post where someone has got riped off by another board member on something. I don't understand this kind of thinking, if you tell someone that you have a product for sale, and a person wants to buy it and you work out a deal, and that person sends you money, it is very very easy, send the product, I don't understand why any one would want to get on this board and rip some one off for their money. I don't understand this type as it is, for what money?? You guys that are ripping people off on here are yall that dedicated to money, is it worth looseing friend over, is it worth loosing information over it, come on guys, money is not that important, you can not buy happyness, and you can not buy good friends, it is sad for me to see this happing on this board, not only are you hurting your self, ( cause no one will ever trust you again ) but you are also hurting every one on this board that trades on here too, I bet a lot of guys on here would not send money now to any one due to the dead beat guys on here, so why get on here and ruin a good thing for every one? Think about what your doing man, and ask your self a couple of things before you set off to do this again, is it worth steeling from another person? Will I be able to sleep at night and not think about some one looking me up? Cause let me tell you something, there are people in this world that will kill you over $ 5.00, don't believe it? Whatch the news, you see it all the time, some one going into a store, killing the clerk and running away with $5.00.
Man if you owe some one something then make it right, and stop steeling from people, if you dont have any intentions at all to send the part, then by all means dont advertise that you have something for sale, if it is a problem you have, then seek help before you get your self in jail or worse yet KILLED! I am sorry for the long post guys, it just upsets me to see some body playing silly a$$ games on here. And for you guys that read this and know I am talking about you, dont be scared or shy, step on up to the plate like a man and make things right!
Sam