The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #1
ivancou

stock 72

I'm Ivan , been stumblin around for maybe a week lookin things over . Maybe if I spent more time online than in the shop .But I'm determined to put this project together and say I finally did it
Everyone from my brother on has been saying why stock , its what I had in mind when I started . I bought this 72 s step 4 years ago, almost ready for the paint finally .New fenders,doors, floor pan and 18 " of the cab back . Whew,that was a scarey job. Liberating it from the donor was easy , it was the going back in that was tuff. Target date is may 1 for insurance & tags , so I've been pushin it pretty hard . Didnt find anything in archives about drip edge, question is the seam sealer that I put in cracked and pulled away in a few places ,so what do I replace it with ? Or is it the nature of the beast . I have a few pics of when I bought it on my webshots page ,username - ivancou , truck album . Truck is 72 ,c 10 6 cyl 3 spd column . The previous owner sold the glove box door to a buddy who needed one for his truck so I'm in need of a few options codes for the service sticker. A few ops, radio, disc brakes and power steering . 505 Glenwood green . Ivan
ivancou is offline   Reply With Quote