The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2006, 09:19 AM   #11
Jim85IROC

Re: Carpet Group Purchase

Carpet is pre-molded, but it does not have the cutouts for seat bolts, seat belt studs, and that sort of stuff. It's up to the buyer/installer to cut those holes, but they're very easy to cut. You can feel seat studs through the carpet when you lay it down, and you just slit it with a razor, and then push it down around the stud. For threaded holes, just thread the bolt in a few turns before you lay the carpet and follow the same process. Minor trimming around the perimeter and around console & shifter openings will be necessary, but is very easy with a razor blade. By having the carpet a tad oversized, it insures that you'll be able to get a better fit.

Prices for all trucks and blazers should be on my website that is linked in my first post. Here's the link again:
http://www.iroczone.com/jim/carpet/TruckGP.htm
If you can't find your vehicle on that list, please PM me and I'll get you your price.

Thanks.
My Sounddomain Page

Last edited by Jim85IROC; 05-16-2006 at 09:20 AM.