The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2006, 03:00 PM   #1
cadiac

FS -LOWER PRICE-69 or 72 3/4 2wd project/parts package

$1,200, down from $1,500. In Wichita, Ks. -I've started on this to many times and have to many projects so this will have to go.It started as a 69, but the frame had some damage up front so I replaced it with a 72 so I have ID tags and titles for both years. Both were camper specials/leaf -dana 60 rears/have both rears. 69 cst cab (AC) is Very good, has had slip on rockers put on at some point, rh door has been reskinned on lower half -high hump floor (auto) The interior is in darn good original shape, but the bench seat has a split or 2 and the dash pad 1. The control arm bushings in the front suspension on the 72 frame are in poor shape -I have a complete GOOD suspension with crossmemeber from a 71 and another pair of spindles and rotors/calipers Have real good rot free fenders and hood. Decent core support -batt. box and inner fenders painted with satin black Rustoleum. I'm sure I'm gonna forget some stuff -thers alot out there, -NO BED -have good wide bed tubs/3-4? extra hood hinges, window regulators -hardware -lights -2-3 70 grills and shells, all shells have some damage NEW chrome front bumper -NEW gm grill shell Nice heavy duty painted rear bumper "No engine or trans unless you want a Cadillac 472/500 -T400" We can work something that way. Have accumulated all weather strip tracking felt -channel ECT. -ducting hoses -sound deadener and black mat. Sorry for the rambling, -theres so much stuff and the shop is so stuffed I am unorganized. I'd like to get $1,500 for the whole deal. Theres more stuff, -will try to get and post some pics later today. smbker@cox.net -"Steve" 316 773 2951 +++++++++++I didn't mention that I brushed and sprayed the entire frame-suspensions with Matte black rust killer paint -has new fan shroud and radiator -sill plates - extra 8 hole wheels -The Truck has 6 16" tubless wheels and some 16.5's. I keep finding more extra parts. "Randy/Teeitup" if you or anyone wants to see anything specific I'll take more and better pics. I took these in a hurry -is obviously very cluttered in there. I can move a car out and clear out the cab/spread stuff out. New shell is in attic and I didn't get a pic of the hood but its in primer and perfectly straight. 4 cowls -gas tank -another hood -pair of rear leaf springs and a pair of driver trailing arms out back. Also a "tilt columm" that someone started to close the shifter hole on. Maybe could be put back original? other pics in album--- http://www.cowboyseven.us/album/disp...at=10157&pos=1
Attached Images

Last edited by cadiac; 07-09-2006 at 03:46 PM. Reason: price change
cadiac is offline   Reply With Quote