The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
66egchamp

Cool fairly new member

hi, my name is ray and i live in florida. after many years of driving family type cars i fineally got some toys. in march this yr i p/u a 67 chevy nova wagon. 350 crate w/700r4 trans, many new parts but have been adding to it on a reg bassis. in april i p/u a 67 3/4 ton chevy stepside longbed. the truck has a 400 ci motor w/a 400 trans. it's in very good shape and we love it, hope to put it on the road next week. it orig came from the fact. w/a 327 ci motor and fact air. by any chance does anyone know what the curb wt is on this veh. i've been told it's somewhere between 3900 and 4200 lbs. i need this info to register it here in florida. the fact. plate on the drivers side door post indicates 7500 lbs gr veh wt but not the curb wt. or net wt. according to the owners manuel this indicates that it is a c-20 as show on th ky title (previous), but there is no wt on the title. the prev owner says from his knowledge the 3900 - 4200 lbs as advd is a fair ball park figure. thanks in adv yr help or direction to a wab site w/this info. i'm not to good with computers so no pics avail as yet. will post in near future. best rgds and thanks for this site, 66egchamp
66egchamp is offline   Reply With Quote