The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
Slammed67
Progress = 0%

Goodguys-KC.....pics

Well, I survived Goodguys! I didn't make it out there on Friday, but went Saturday and today. Saturday was cold and rainy in the morning, and nipply the rest of the day. Today's weather was perfect. Lots and lots of very nice cars! Not too many 67-72's however..... I saw maybe a dozen. Board memeber "sbrban" was there with his Suburban (go figure)..... as was "rolnlow"..... both very nice guys. Mine was the only 67-72 with air suspension. It was getting a lot of looks and quite a few guys were asking questions about it, which was very cool. I cruised around the show a lot with the bags dumped and got a lot of "thumbs up", which makes it all worth while. It was a blast.... well worth all the hard work I've put in the past couple months! Here are some pics:

Here's me parked next to a stock height truck..... after seeing mine, the guy wanted air bags

This truck won an award (can't remember what it was for) but it was a very nice truck.

Here's a bunch of cars lining up for the track parade laps.... yes I GOT TO DRIVE ON THE SPEEDWAY!!!!!!!!!!! Almost got the pole position, but got stuck behind that yellow firebird convertible

.... and another.....

....my truck on pit lane........

... in turn 2 ....... We were driving at highway speeds 55-65.... although a guy I know past me in the back stretch in his '71 Nova........said he got up to 95mph

a shot looking back (don't worry, my friend Amy took these pics)....

... another... (aren't these cool pics???)

.... a shot of the grand stands (I wish my grass looked that good!)