The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2006, 10:25 PM   #1
70 Jimmy
aka Crusher, Crushergmc

I know it's not the right place but...HOWDY ALL!

Really missed the board! Not as much as I miss my Jimmy. It's in a friends shop in Oregon, where it's been in pieces for over a year. I'm hoping by next year it will be finished and I can drive it in Cali.

My change in career was a good move. Most of my friends were laid off at Hewlett Packard, I was the first to leave. Real Estate is going real good. I sold more last month than any other agent in my office, there's 154 agents. The day of the swindling salesman is fast coming to a close. People like the members of this board will prosper in the new world if they just stay honest and do business with integrity.

If your ever in Sacramento (Folsom), shoot me an email and I'll do my best to have a brew with ya! You can call me at 916.230.0278 It's my business phone so be prepared to talk Real Estate! (where's the "shameless plug" smiley???).

For those of you that are new here and don't want to read my post in this discusion board waaaa : jk. it won't be here long!
"It's funny till someone gets hurt, then it's freakin' hilarious"

Last edited by BOSS; 07-17-2006 at 11:14 PM.
70 Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote