The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2006, 09:06 AM   #1
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

Exclamation ForSale: 4speed Truck Tilt & MSD6AL

Yep you read right!!!

I got a 4 speed Truck Tilt here. I bought this off a fellow member almost 2 years ago. He had it rebuilt. It is very nice (but probably could use a quick paint job) It comes with 2 NEW levers (Turn Signal & Tilt). I bought it to use in my HotRod Ford - but have decided that it needs to go home to a nice fully optioned 4x4 4speed truck and not in a HotRod. I've only had it out of the box that it was shipped to me in twice - to take the pictures

Price = SOLD

Next is a BRAND NEW: MSD 6AL - this box has never been run with anything. It was mounted in my truck and the "rubber mounts" have a little Yellow primer on them - but will easily clean off with some Laquer thinner.

Note it is missing Harness PN# 8860 - this part is $11.88 @ Summit. (It is basically an extension from your MSD Dizzy to the Box. If you aren't using a MSD Dizzy - no big deal you don't need it.

Price for the MSD is $160 + Shipping

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but it seems that when selling on the boards everyone has thier own idea of how it works and who is in line:
so here how this is going to work according to how I want it to work:

If you want one of these items and are ready to purchase - no B.S. please. Then Post HERE first (get in line to appease everyone here) and then PM me.

Payments: PAYPAL or USPS Money Order only (Read - no Walmart, WesternUnion Etc.) or Cash. I prefer Cash and PayPal. There will be no exceptions!

Be Patient with me - I'm in and out all day/weekend. If you follow the instructions there is nothing to worry about

Here's the pictures:

-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered

Last edited by arkracing; 08-02-2006 at 10:37 PM.
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote