The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2002, 02:13 AM   #1
Crank

Lightbulb Some thoughts!

Okay, I've been thinking about some tricks for the trucks. It's 2:11 in the morning so forgive me, I've been suspended from school for 5 days now and tomorrow I have to go see whether or not I'm expelled. But I was just wondering some things and while I can't sleep, I'll type 'em out before I forget what they are: Is it possible to make your own triangulated 4link? if so where would I get the end links and are the bars hollow or solid? Also does anyone know any laws about KY, not having a bed on your truck. I know that you must have one taillight. and turn signals but do you have to have wheelwells too or what? could you drive it without a bed if it had lights? And I'm sorry guys but I think that the rear ends on these trucks are hideous to customize. They all look way too wrong even with a roll pan. Is there any way someone could break out some photoshop magic? Like round everything out.
Attached Images

Crank is offline   Reply With Quote