The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
matthufham

good people drive 67-72's

ok so i'm 16, got some tickets and need a job to pay them off. so i go out looking for jobs, and i'm up to my ears in applications when i realized it's way easier with my truck.

i went to quiznos and this guy sitting in there was like wow, what year is that? 72 i said. he said i used to have a 72 and we talked for 10 minutes about his and mine, i showed him my truck, and he said he had a 454, positrac... and he sold it for 10,000. so it must of been nice. then he tried to trade me his new f150 with some custom rims and flowmasters, and i said no thanks, and it's a ford... then he tried to buy mine for 10,000.

i told him it's not about selling it for money, i'd never sell it. i rebuilt it over the last year and a half and it's my first rebuild. he was like oh i see, and then i blurted out i do need money though. he said i can get you a job here (at quiznos) and i said how...

and he said he owns that quiznos!

YES SIR, thank you. no application needed, just a phone #!
-thanks to my truck

Last edited by matthufham; 09-07-2006 at 05:08 PM.
matthufham is offline   Reply With Quote