The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2006, 12:39 AM   #1
BraveDave

After 24-1/2 years, she walked out on me.

That's right! I have stood by her for 24-1/2 years. She was the love of my life and the mother of 3 wonderful kids. For the last ten years I have dealt with her depression, verbal and emotional abuse, acoholism, flagrant spending, three counts of adultery (all in the last two years ) and basically being blamed for everything bad that happens. She had an affair with a neighbor last year who promptly dumped her after he got what he wanted. She is a gorgeous woman who is empty inside and now has decided that she is not in love and doesn't feel a thing for me. She has gone to find that which does not exist for her - true fulfillment and happiness. I finally said enough is enough. If you want a divorce, you got it. This sucks worse than you can imagine..but ya know what?

I still have my truck

Last edited by BraveDave; 09-09-2006 at 12:41 AM.
BraveDave is offline   Reply With Quote