The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
hchad18

New ride

OK I've had it for a couple months now but here's the story and here's the pics.
My dad had this car for a couple years and built pretty much the most ultimate hotrod he's ever built. Well in the beggining of the year a horrible accident took him away from us. So when we finally figured out my stepmother was going to sell it we decided we would do whatever it took to get it. The car kinda personified my dads life, he's loved cars and hot rods all his life. My stepmother had the car appraised and we held our breath until it came back. $47,000-$51,000, yup we almost choked. I even almost gave up but my wife pushed me to figure out how to get the money. So we did and here it is. It is a monster and a hell of a ball of fun. Makes the kids smile every time. My dad would be happy.

65 chevelle 2dr wagon. Smedding 590 horse 540, tremec 5 speed, baer brakes, tubular a-arms, coil overs, boxed in rear control arms, 3" stainless exhaust, front runner serpentine system, vintage air air conditioning, american racing 18 and 17" rims.
Attached Images

hchad18 is offline   Reply With Quote