The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
pkj

budget rear bags

because i like the the look of my 07 tahoe 20 factory wheels with 275-55-20 tire (31 inch tall). i wont have to lower it a lot to get the look i want. i am going to use a spindel, and mild spring set up for front. i want to bag rear so i can adjust to the look i want, good ride, tow and carry cargo. my question is, i have some firestone kits leftover that i used for cargo assist on some f-150s i lowered with aaxel flip kits. will these work? also i have some in cab controllers, both single gauge and dual gauge. will these work. idont think i need tanks for what i am doing, right or wrong? somebody said these bags would work, but i bought them to use WITH leaf springs in place. will they be strong enough? if these wont work what part number from firestone should i use? i want to use firestone because i can get good pricing on their parts. i know most of you guys do this in your sleep, but bags are new to me. please help. thanks pkj
pkj is offline   Reply With Quote