The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
speed-racer

68 c10 with no rear view mirror or armrests?

I just recently bought a 68 chevy c10 with a 250 six cylinder and a 3 speed. The truck has very few options (wood bed, heavy duty rear springs, paint stripe). It was purchased from a local dealership in Fort Smith Arkansas new and the original owner still lives nearby. Nothing has been changed on the truck except the column shifter was moved to the floor, I beleive it is all original parts. My question is, the truck has no rear view mirror, or any sign that it would have previously been mounted and also has no armrest or holes in the door panels. I have never seen an rpo code for armrest and rearview mirrors, so it seems like they are standard on all trucks. Why does mine not have them? Also, it has the aluminum trim around the top of the hood and fenders, but I have seen others without it. Mine does not have an rpo code for this, seems like the same situation. Anybody know what the deal is?
speed-racer is offline   Reply With Quote