The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #1
Rokcrln

Look what I found (SWB 2wd GMC)

I was at a friends shop today looking at some builds he is working on and ran accross this in the storage building. It is a 2wd 1969 GMC shot fleet straite 6cly with a floor shift 4spd. It is a totally stock and he said it runs and drives great. He bought it for a new shop truck that he was going to slab with 20's and do a Patina Logo on the doors for his hot rod shop but has since decided they need the new pull truck more so he does not know what he is going to do with it. He just registered before SEMA and was all ready to start the build when he came back. It is manual steering and brakes but he says it all works well. When I asked him if he wants to sell he was not sure. He said he is into it for about $5200 with reg and just might let it sit. Just thought I would post some pics and if any one has to have it I can work on him abit and see were it goes It is up in Santa Rosa Ca.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote