The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
Butch_Highwood

Feedback on Suburban Pricing

I hate to say it, but I think I've got to sell the burban. I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the time to devote a real restoration, and don't have room to store it. So...

I'd love to hear what you guys think a good price to list this for would be. I'm not in any rush, but would like to price it so that it will sell quickly.

Here's a little info on it...
Its a '72, lowered, the interior has been mostly redone, so the seats are in great condition and a brand new upholstered headliner. I guess the only thing that would have to be done is new carpeting in the front, but the rest is in great condition.

The previous owner had started to restore it, and had a custom shop in LA rebuild a 500 from a late 60s early 70s Eldorado. The engine and transmission have about 5000 miles on them and are running real solid. Also, brand new exhaust system.

The body is good, only a little rust on 1 door and a couple surface rust spots on the back barn doors. Paint is fairly new, although nothing special. I've waxed it since the pictures and it looks a lot better.

Anyway, any feeback would be greatly appreciated. When I decide to put it up for sale, I will pay to subscribe and list it here, just trying to get some ideas of where to start.

(Mods, if there's anything in this post that breaks the 'for sale' rules, please let me know and I'll gladly edit)

Thanks...
Attached Images

Last edited by Butch_Highwood; 11-10-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Butch_Highwood is offline   Reply With Quote