The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2006, 01:44 AM   #1
kombreeze

Got The Cab NOW WHAT?

I got a great deal on an ac cab with not rust on it. My question is after I bought it is how do I deal about registration....THat was the only thing I regreted when I purchased my truck...the floors in mine were rotted and not to mention it was a fire truck before so it had wholes drillled on top for the sirens and cb not to mention the spot light, toggle switches (5 to be exact) and countless lil drilled wholes in the dash. That was all there with the typical wear on the cab (door jams and both rear corners) but when I came accross the cab there was #1 untangible that I can not get back....TIME! so I bought because of the time that I would save in bodywork....so can I just swap my my gauges and doors, windows, colum and doors to it bolt on the frame and be done with it....the only thing I'm in need after that is a swb and disk brake conversion with plus a 700 r4, 4/6drop...what's normally done...
kombreeze is offline   Reply With Quote