The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2006, 02:35 AM   #1
tx69gmc

Abandoned project in D/FW. Interest??

Hi all-

Just looking to see what you guys think. I don't want to ship so I will keep it confined to the D/FW area.

Well, after over year of toying with it, circumstances are forcing me to abandon my 69 GMC SWB project. I bought this truck a little over year ago and it was complete. Due to some rust issues discovered after the purchase, I have since taken off the front clip, pulled the cab and motor. Upon pulling the cab, it appears that the frame was repaired with the front section of another cab. The frame is solid but is not numbers matching. The sheetmetal on this truck is painted with a gorgeous Dupont Hot Hues Razzlin Red paint. Aside from the frame issue and a rusty cab, this truck is very nice when fully assembled. I have an extra cab that will need to be prepped and painted. This could be an excellent project for someone who wants to build or has a SWB frame that needs good sheetmetal. I also have a lot of other good parts:

2 sets of late model chevy truck buckets with integrated belts (gray with console, tan with power)
3 gauge clusters (repro tach cluster, non tach cluster, 3 gauge cluster)
Hot Rod air system
Frame has ECE power front disc conversion and power steering
350 Crate engine with less than 3K miles. Peformer RPM intake.

Let me know if anybody is interested. I can send pics upon request. I will sell the whole lot to someone if the deal is right. Thanks

Jeremy
tx69gmc is offline   Reply With Quote