The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
qksilver

F/S 67-68 fenders

I have 2 drivers and one passenger side 67 fenders for sale. They have some dents and dings with no rust except surface rust.
The prices reflect what I paid for them but don't include either what I paid to get them shipped or when I went to Arizona and Michigan to pick them up, not my time, gas, food or motel bills.
The prices are firm.........

I have one 68 drivers side fender that has surface rust from a bad repaint and a repair that is visible from the inside with a SKIM coat of bondo.

I have 2 other sets of used 67 fenders in good shape and one set that I got from 67 redneck. I will dig them out after these sell.

I will NOT be selling my NOS fenders at this time or in the near future. I am in the process of buying a 67 CST and just bought a 68 wrecker I am going to redo. Sorry guys.............

Pix as follows , I have more and will send if you give me an email address. Tell me which fender so I can send the right pix

I will ship them either UPS, USPS or FEDEX, grey hound is a 80 mile roundtrip and 2 1/2 hours.
I am located 30 miles west of Fort Bragg NC

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited by qksilver; 12-17-2006 at 10:07 PM.
qksilver is offline   Reply With Quote