The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #1
CHEVY & GMC FOREVER

Hey all, been gone a while with a new toy

Well I do have a new toy but with my new purchase there was a big sacrifice. My 69' CST-10 is gone, sold for 8,600 $, I know I hated to do it to but wife's said I had to get rid of it due to gas. Well I was in greiving for a while then decided to shake my blues and go get another one, well I went to a friend of mine at a Joliet dealership and found a 99' Z71 Ext. cab I really like it especially the 4x4. Only problems, bad ABS Sensors (ABS kicks at my brake pedal when I come to a stop at like 5 mph or less), the dual system got I crack in it from a little rough riding when I was testing the 4x4, I had a problem on random times when I accelerated regularly at around 1500 to 2200 RPM's the motor would miss and backfire and then if I accelerated hard it would be fine, well yesterday I put a new Dist. cap and rotor on it ($ 70 big ones at autozone) no problems so far. I like how it looks to, real stout looking reminds me for some reason of a 62' GMC swb 4x4 I had in back in the 70's boy I loved that truck can't remember what I did with it though. Oh well it will come to me later, anyways the wife is still not completly agreeing with my desicions, she wants" a
2005 Z71 Tahoe with a window roof!" she says. she likes the Z71 package to, when will women learn money does not grow on trees.

1969 CHEVROLET CST-10 PICK-UP
Good memories

1999 Chevrolet Z71 Ext. cab 5.7L
Good Memories

With a quart of oil, and a gallon of gas, she won't let no other car pass!!!.

& FOREVER
CHEVY & GMC FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote