The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #1
masterbeavis
Having issues

Norcal: 70 or 71 Jimmy parts rig

Allow me to begin by saying....

I am not parting this thing out!

Individual parts are NOT for sale unless you buy the whole truck

Sold this to a friend many moons ago, now its been dumped back into my lap. Currently located in Manteca CA.

Here is a link to more pictures
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...black%20jimmy/

I am not parting this thing out. Maybe if I say it enough I will make myself clear.

Here is what the truck has:
This thing has axles under it, unlike the first pic, this is how I found the truck.
(this hardtop is GONE,and is not included, but I will give you the one that came off of my blazer, (had a hole cut in it for a vent)
Front and rear axles. Front is 3.08, rear is 3.08??
shortblock, trans and transfer case. Engine turns freely, no pitting, could hone and re-ring
Bare heads are
462624 1978-81 350 1.94 / 1.5 Z-28 Camaro
462624 1976-87 305 - 350 1.94 / 1.5 r 2.02 / 1.6
462624 1975-86 350 - 400 76cc chamber

Decent tub, with no rot thru. It has rust, but no holes I can see. Does have issues around the windshield at the middle hardtop bolts.

Good tailgate, has one dent on the side, can be straigtened. The fin is semi straight.

has a rear driveshaft, but no yoke on the t-case
good black visors

Uncut dash, NON AC

Comes with a radiator support for a 71 chevy and a few other parts I cant name at the moment

Here is what the truck doesn't have.
Seats
Front driveshaft
Good wiring under the hood.
Busted fiberglass at the heater box
grille
front bumper (cow pusher included)
seats
Working brakes. When axles were taken, the system drained. Assume the MC is bad, and replace it.
Exhaust system

Unknowns:
Title. I dont have it, but I am in contact with the last registered owner, so getting papers will be easy once there is somebody on the hook.

condition of gas tank. Dunno if its full of bad gas, or empty. I will be the first person to find out after you drop the tank and tell me :P

If trans and transfer work. They spin, thats all I know.

this is the history of the vehicle as I know it. The truck belonged to a machinist. He lost his vision, and could not drive anymore. The truck was parked at a relatives house, and tweakers robbed the grille, aluminum heads, and go fast goodies under the hood. Truck was traded for yada yada yada a couple of times, now I have it. It is not stolen, nor is in the DMV computer, so no back fees. I am asking 600, or best reasonable offer.

Last edited by masterbeavis; 08-09-2010 at 12:05 AM.
masterbeavis is offline   Reply With Quote