The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
hvychve
To The Levy

new photos

Wanted to add some new photos, got out the soap and leather cleaner and thought the digital camera should also come out. shot some more pictures today and thought I would share, I know how I enjoy looking at the other trucks that are on here , thought I could share a bit too, truck still sports the 350ci emblems, although no longer does that sm. blk. exhist, I figured since gas prices are so cheap right now , I would install me a big block chevy. its all new internals 030" over bore and all stock other than the edelbrock carb. and intake. I had a hard time rounding up factory 72 alt. brackets and a/c , p/s brackets along with the 72 engine perches, I have found out that the alternater bracket and the engine perches are 72 big block only. there are a few other minor details I need to bring to big block specs. however I am not looking to make #'s match , but however its darn close. note the knob on the instrument cluster for the speed minder, the rare option that I just could'nt live without. the glove box was cut from a piece of wood that I had lying around and decided to etch a design in.. not real visible but its there...hope you enjoy like I enjoy looking at others.. love this sight and cant seem to stay away too long without venturing to see whats new out there or what somone has done to there hvychve...
Attached Images

Last edited by hvychve; 01-15-2007 at 03:36 PM.
hvychve is offline   Reply With Quote