The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
bent
The master of disaster

Dash trouble update

Ok here is the deal with the dash a simple lil dash swap and shine job has turned full blown redo y i dunno it just did anyhow i have since got a new nose and cabb i have also pulled the race car engine and started to drop in but it froze over here not to worry engine is full of antifreeze the 350 out the race car is what we in tx call a 383 dirt stroker it a good motor with plenty of power illeagle for street but oh well it has racing valve covers cam hed work ignition ect i havealso swapped the cabb wire brushed the frame and suspension and sprayed them i have a new cab that is power all windows seats dl tilt and yes even tele outta a old cadallac it has a like new dash it it and yes the dash is welded in. i have yet to find a good bed guess it be bondo. to put it mildly i have a like new nose from a 85 truck cab is 79 colum is from what i was told late 60 caddilac and the doors are off a 80 gmc.

Edited by Moderator
Sales are limited to the Classifieds area of the board. In order to post on the Classifieds areas you must be a subscriber to the board

Last edited by Palf70Step; 01-18-2007 at 06:38 AM.
bent is offline   Reply With Quote