The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #24
BACKYARD88
On the fast track to nowhere..

Re: Its a SAD thing but i might have 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicRedneck05 View Post
well whats gets me is all of the sudden my lights and everything is getting to much power and i have replaced the voltage regulater numorus times but this time it blew out my headlights also i need to get inspected but the right front parking lenses got busted out and the fixture was rotted out so it cant evenhold a bulb and now since this cold weather my right blinker works my windshield wiper switch is goin bad i think cause sometimes they dont want to turn off and also my horn isnt workung and last ast 2 but not the least my steering my motormounts and finaly the AC hasnt been fully wired so i cant even use the heater or anything :-\
As far as the alternator mine is internally regulated, I don't have a whole lot of experience with externally regulated ones. I always convert. I have both headlight bulbs and a used aftermarket marker. As far as the other I plan to use a painless harness and new switches. I'm not sure how good all of my stuff is, (I don't think the wiper switch is very old) but you're welcome to pick through it.

Norwood, Houston, Cecilia, Jackson, Monroe and counting
BACKYARD88 is offline   Reply With Quote