The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
chadvicki

Brothers Speaker Kick Panels

Can someone let me know where the woofers are mounted on their kick panels? I just received mine from CC and they really are poor. So far everything I have received lately has been of poor quality. I ordered the fuel tank carpet and it doesn't fit, and no instructions, the kick panels don't even really line up perfectly. How hard is it to have an accurate, quality mold after all this time? I dont know maybe its just me. Even the door carpet at the bottom sucked. The top is wavy and not straight. It's ridiculous. AND why is it soooo hard to put some form of successful instructions with the product. NONE of the items I have purchased came with any directions. I bought carpet kit, tank carpet, door sill guards, and speaker pods, lower door carpet and they all had issues.

Anyway now that I wasted $90 on these kick panel speaker pods. I am looking at Brothers that come with the speakers. Does anyone know if they mount the woofer low near the floor or like the others I have as close to the E-brake as they could get it. They say the depth is 3 1/2" so that would be great.

Can some one let me know if they have used them and maybe include a pic.?

Thank you very much and sorry for the rant, just frustrated,

Chad
chadvicki is offline   Reply With Quote