The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
riche

New from Louisiana

Well I have stopped in from time to time to drool over some of the projects on this board. I figured I would join in the fun and let everyone know a little about me. I have a 1969 swb that I have had since I was 15. I drove it though high school and when I got out I decided I would redo/restore a few things on it so that I could have a good truck when I got out of school in a few years. It took me about 2 years to get it pretty well restored cutting only a few corners along the way while going to school. I had it on the road for 3 months and was turning left on a 2 lane hwy. when a lady in a suburban decided she didn't need to slow down and went ahead and tried to pass me (unsuccessfully). I never got around to completely fixing it (19=2years=21 and bars ) just a part here and there. I am really close to getting it road worthy but farther than I want to from were it was. I hope to run into some guys from Louisiana that would be willing to give up some parts like a grill assembly. Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know a few people who share the same interests in these trucks.
Attached Images

Last edited by riche; 01-27-2007 at 10:10 PM.
riche is offline   Reply With Quote