The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
Rascal_one2001

71gmc clip and other stuff.

First of all I have a front clip that cme off of a 71 gmc that I am parting out. the driverside fender is solid but the pass side will need a lower tip. The radiator support has some rust under the battery box. The hood has a couple rust holes in the front hood support and the hood out side has a couple spots of surface rust. the lower pass side of the grille has damage. doen't come with the inner fenders. $100 obo will seperate but no shipping.

The second item is a pair of reading work truck boxes that came off the same step side swb 71 gmc. The only problem with these is that inside one box above the rear tire ther is a rust hole aproxamatly 3 in by 1in. They looked very original on the bed( not sure if was a dealer addon or if someone else put the om looked original. I marked the mouting holes on one of the boxes in red and the rust hole with blue. $50 obo will not ship

third item is the straight six belive its a 250 I got it to fire over on starting fluid before i took ot out over the weekend. the starter was going out. comes with the stock manual trans.and the extra carb. $55 obo will not ship

I also have more things like 6 lug 12 bolt rearend from a 67 c10 and the rear contol arms and the crossmember that they bolt to. all parts are locater in Indian trail NC

Last edited by Rascal_one2001; 02-14-2007 at 01:00 AM. Reason: price reduced
Rascal_one2001 is offline   Reply With Quote