The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #1
tgh117
Crazy

New Truck(s) to bring home!!!

Hey all, haven't been around in a while. I recently grabbed up two good local trucks. First one came from a local junkyard, 86 2wd silverado completely rust free!!! with a blown motor. I got it for 500 bucks, which I thought was a real good deal for a rust free truck here in PA. I haven't gotten it home yet, my dad is good buddies with the junkyard owner, so am leaving it there until winter is over. I plan to take the cab and AC setup and stick it on my 77 stepper.

I just grabbed up a 77 454 camper special today for 2500 bucks. The guy that has owned it since new is moving to an assisted living place and needed to get rid of everything. Its got 7x,xxx original miles, completely original paint, and only one or two very minor dents. Not sure what I am going to do with this yet, but getting two rust free trucks in PA in the last month for these good deals was awesome. I just had to share with somebody!

I know you want pics, it was dark last night and I don't get it until over the weekend, so I will post up some pics then, and as for the 86, that is probably buried under some snow now, so maybe late march or early april I will get it home.

Thanks