The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
ukartist

drivers view photos

hi all
i hope you can help me out here?
i am a student from the UK and for a project need a drivers-eye-view from an old US truck/van, 65-75, a GMC if possible. so basically what you see when your sat at the steering wheel, so the side mirror/dash/screen. the actual view itself isnt important, just the interior of the vehicle.

i thought it would be an easy task considering its the view most of us have of our cars most of the time, but alas there are very few on the net that are suitable.
if anybody has such an image, (*please high quality*) or even if somebody could possibly nip out and take a few snaps for me that would be amazing.

i know it is a bit cheeky, but if you would like to expand this thread into a "post your driver viewpoint" photo thread then that would be great.

if you can help me out i would be most grateful, please PM me for my email address to send pix, or alternatively please post up on here.

many thanks - matt
ukartist is offline   Reply With Quote