The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
BurnoutNova

my 71k10 project *** pics

it been a slow process to get started on this thing, ive had the truck for about 3 years, and bought it woth the intentions of redoing it. but then i daily drove it for like a year and a half, and then let it sit around after i got somthing else to drive, and then couldnt fiind parts, didnt have the money, ect. i finally got started on it. i took the box out to get blasted this moring, it should be done in a week or so, and i found a diffrent cab today i nned to go get.... here are some pics of some of the parts ive rounded up.

truck missing the box

got this fender from the swap meet here in lincoln a few weeks ago, all ready to be wet sanded and painted

just finished wet sanding with 400 grit, need to go over again with 600, and 800 and it will be ready for paint

got this hood this morning for $20 my original is rusted on the bottom side, only thing this one really needs is the emblem holes in the front welded.

ive had this door forever, just need to take it all apart and get started on the body work. it looks rust in the pic for some reason but its real nice

i for got to take a pic of my other 20$ swap meet door, but other than that thats all for now. i cant wait to get the box and find out how much it sucks to block that thing out.
BurnoutNova is offline   Reply With Quote