The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
ghost

My '67

I got yelled at for posting this somewhere else, so I will try here. This looks more like the section I guess.

My '67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 1967 gmc shortbed with a removable leather toneau cover. what were the differences between the gmc and the chevy? i've heard that it was the engine, markers, and headlights. mine are dual headlights.

i have a chevy bowtie louvered in the tailgate which is custom. it also has a 1995 chevy s10 cablight installed on the top above the small window on the cab in back. also, mine has custom paint which is faded on the roof and hood. but the truck is in great shape, just needs paint. currently i have a '70 olds rocket 350 engine in it with edelbrock headers to straight dual pipes out the back and dual tipped. it has a large K&N intake on it too. i think my trans is a 350 turbo, which is pretty weak i think. i haven't been too much into the truck custom world, just ricers. what should i do with the truck? i have had it for 10 years now and it just sits. it runs fine though. it is my first vehicle. i would like to just paint it nice, get some engine work done on it, lower it a bit and keep it too. how much would something like this cost to do? i know the paint would be the most expensive part. but i'm thinking flat industrial black, lowered, with whitewalls and shave off the rain gutter. kind of like a bomb style.

welcome to all ideas. i can also see if i can get some pics up if you want.

Last edited by centsless; 04-17-2007 at 07:39 PM. Reason: for sale by non subscriber
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote