The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #1
terrellautosports

The Truck i bought My wife tonight

here is the truck i bought my wife tonight.
let me know what you think. posting what the ad said so you can see what i seen.
suprised it lasted this long. was posted for 2 weeks. went and looked at it. has been droped but don't know how much yet. has new rear bumper, new 3 core radiator, has power steering and brakes(this was not advertised), needs minor work and will be an awsome truck when done. i paid $1300 for it

here is the ad and pics:

I found the greatest girl and i must sell this truck to be with her! The best offer (probably the first!) before this Monday over $1500 walks away with a great project truck. Cant really take less than $1500, or i wont be able to do it! So make an offer and help a guy out! I have title in hand, so have cash in hand! Call ************** BETWEEN 1pm to 9pm to see it.

1964 Chevy Stepside Truck. 350 small block, 350 turbo tranny newly rebuilt, good condition for being 43 years old! New drive shaft put in it. B&M shift kit. Runs great, but needs the starter worked on and doesnt currently start that often.
I have a spare 350 (makes a 383 stroker) small block, 350 turbo tranny, and new engine stand that i am throwing in FOR FREE so that you can rebuild them and throw them in at the same time. They both operate fine already, but i would rebuild them. I will deliver them FREE with in reason. Body is really fairly straight. Put 5 or 10 grand into the truck and you will double your money easy! But if you want this truck you already realise its future potential, not its curent state!

terrellautosports is offline   Reply With Quote