The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

Arrow Pwr Steering Pump&Brackets, Some AC Brackets, Matching Pulley's etc. '71

All this stuff came off of a SWP V8 '71 4x4 Truck:

I have the Power Steering Pump and Brackets off a '71 - no lines. The pulley doesn't have any bends in it. NOTE: the pump does have play in the shaft - It was on a running truck and worked fine, but I would suggest a rebuild - The brackets are worth more than the pump, so I can take them off the pump for shipping etc. The pump shaft is tight in vertical movement but slides in and out about 1/8". Yeh I know you sickos - I can't figure out how to explain it any more "politically correct"

I have SOME A/C brackets - see the pictures. I know that there are 3 more brackets to complete the set. But hey what do you want? 4 out of 7 wins the series

I have the Alt adjustment bracket - I can't remember how the lower part of the alt. mounts but I don't see the bracket.

I have the 3 matching pulleys - the main Double Crank Pulley, the "Add-On" crank Pulley for Power Steering/AC and the Water Pump Pulley.

I would like to sell everything together @ this point.

I'll start @ $100 + shipping - if you don't like it, make a REASONABLE offer. Oh and this stuff isn't that light - the add on pulley is weighted and the pump is pretty heavy as well.
I see used powersteering pumps go for $50-$60 with the gamble that the pump is still good go for around $50 here on the board I'm telling you that this pump has play

I also have a set of SBC Frame Mounts: $20 + Shipping
and a set of 250 6cly Frame Mounts: $15 + Shipping

-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered

Last edited by arkracing; 05-07-2007 at 01:55 PM.
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote