The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2007, 10:37 PM   #1
ClassicRedneck05

Exclamation Need some help-WIW

hey guys its been a long time since i have got to get on here BUT now i really need some help i need to know what i could get for my truck im thinkin about selling it (i know i will miss it but i STILL have my other 72 haha)

but i have a 1972 GMC with a chevrolet front end conversion i just rewired the WHOLE truck back in january and put in new carpet and a new gauge bezel and white faced the gauges had the transmisson rebuilt a little over a year ago put about 3000 miles on the new tranny its a TH-350 the motor is a 350 its the original motor i put a K&N air filter on it edelbrock dress-up kit new exaust from headers back with bullet mufflers just redid the brakes it has front disk rear drums rear leaf suspension just put new tires on it about 2 months ago also just put brand new headlights and LED bulbs in the tail lights it has AC and power steering both of which i do not have connected unfortunetly has verry little rust along the bottom of both doors

the guy i bought it from cut the dash out for a new radio its sad i know so i put one in and put in very nice 6x9 speakers just put new windshield wipers on it only probs it really has are minor i think to me anyways the steering has a little play in it the driver side window doesnt roll down but does go down i also got hit by a brush guard on the passenger side of the bet but it only scraped a little of the paint so i used some touch up the front passenger side turn signal lense is cracked but i will be replacing and and also will be replacing the gas gauge.

i included a few pics if needed just let me know what kind would help the last pic on here was after all the work and rewiring
Attached Images

1972 Chevrolet K-20 LWB 502 LiFtEd

Last edited by ClassicRedneck05; 05-16-2007 at 12:43 AM.
ClassicRedneck05 is offline   Reply With Quote