The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
cstm68

need to vent !!

ok so basicaly high school parking lots are a bad place to park a truck.

it all starts when i was getting my back pack out of the bed of my truck at the end of lunch to go to class. when i left my truck there wasnt a thing in the bed. then when i was driving home after school i get pulled over. why?
well the cop tells me that technical i have an unsecured load. i was puzzeled. i told him that there was nothing in the back. then he has me get out an look.
when i look in the bad i see all kinds of trach from burger king and pop cans and bottles.
then he goes on the tell me that there were napkins flying out of the bed of my truck while i was drivig.
now he didnt give me a ticket so i was verry thankfull for that and he let me go with a warning.
then when i get home i realize that at lunch a bunch of my friends were in a friends car eating burger king for lunch.
what really bugs me is that the friend who put it in the truck drives a 66 impala and he is verry protective of it. and gets extreamly pissed if anyone messes with it.
i dont understand why he messes with other peoples rides (whitch are nicer than his) and thinks its ok. but if someone touches his its another story.
hes just lucky that i didnt get the ticket.

ok im done just needed to vent

Last edited by cstm68; 05-22-2007 at 11:04 PM.
cstm68 is offline   Reply With Quote