The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
likaroc13
Rollin' Old Skool

Question Newbie question: What's a '61 Burb worth?

hey fellas, i've come across a '61 Suburban for sale...i know these things can be worth quite a bit if restored nicely...i'm looking for a new project if i can sell my truck...i've always liked the '60-66 trucks, since that era is my dad's favorites, and i was raised up around them...i'm not very familiar with classics and which prices suit the various vehicles...so, i wanted to see if i can get some help/opinions...from what i know, this is a California burb that is 90% rust free...it runs and drives but could use a tune-up...i'm awaiting pics of the interior, but i'm told it has two captains seats and a rear bench...but just based on what you can see, is it worth the price? it is a project, which is what i'm looking for...but i need something reliable as i plan to drive whatever i may choose...i will give more info as i receive it, but i would greatly appreciate any help or opinions...here's a link to the Burb:

http://coyoteclassics.com/index.php?...ew&listingID=2

thanks for any help
likaroc13 is offline   Reply With Quote