The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2007, 09:00 PM   #25
jkade

Re: 2wd Blazer Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokcrln View Post
All points are taken. Stock resto's are nice but just not for me. My 70 factory 2wd is one of the most rare blazers since it was the first yr of the 2wd but when I am done their will not be a stock panel or piece left on it. It will get the full LFD treatment and be a jaw dropper as well. I think a full custom rig will most always bring more money than a compairable restored stocker and they are so much more fun to drive

Kevin
LFD Inc.
I concur
Mine probably isn't worth a hill of beans since I was told a few weeks ago that it has a truck frame under it. I didn't know it when I bought it but it doesn't worry me any. You cannot tell one place on the frame though were it was cut and all the mounts look factory. If someone had not told me I would have never know and he could be incorrect but he said he thought that it has wrecked at one point in time and the frame horns where bent and the PO put a truck frame under it. This being know I don't think anyone will care when and if I ever sell it. I guess we or I have blew this guys thread over from the original qusetion asked which was what are they worth. To each his own and do what you want with what you have it is yours and you are the one footing the bill for it. I don't think you will ever find a 2wd blazer that is just the same as another anyways. I like them all in any shape form or fashion.

Last edited by jkade; 06-06-2007 at 09:07 PM.
jkade is offline   Reply With Quote