The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
CrashEd
72 chevy

WIW 72 short bed 4x4

I have almost everything need to make a nice short bed 4x4. Real nice cab from texas ke vin and title, rust free origanal 72 doors, rust free fenders, hood. Rad support has a little rust as dose the inner fenders. i have the short bed sides and wheel wells but no floor origanal 70 short 4x4 frame not a cut down one.Frame has all the cross members and mounts 12 bolt rear dana 44 front both with 307 gears disc brakes, drive shafts front and rear and 205 case with adapter origanal to the frame. My back will not let me finsh this truck and i am at the stage that i need to finsh my k/10 long bed and i need money for it. Any one have any idea what this would be worth.

Also i have a package deal on parts trucks that i would like to get a idea what it is worth. 2-67 parts trucks a 70 big block customcamper/20 no motor or trans just the cab and frame but i have a good title for it and the bigblock mounts are still there and it has AC. A 72 c/10 roller frame leaf spring rear and a 72 c/20 roller frame with coil springs and a eaton rear I was going to part this out but with my back the way it is i don't think you all would like to buy a part then my back puts me in bed for a week or so and not be able to ship the part right away. The bad thing is i really injoy the hunt for this trucks i guess im good to ( looking around my yard ) o well im sure my neihbors love me.
If anyone wants to come look and make a offer that would be great.
Thanks
Ed
CrashEd is offline   Reply With Quote