The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2007, 03:08 AM   #1
tavenner13

A Feeler Ad For My '67 454 Shortbox

i really do love this truck but im gonna be moving off to college in a year and i cant take the truck with me. i really dont wanna sell it but i figured id at least get the word out because i know the truck was a pretty big hit when i first got on the forum. just a brief backgroud on the truck i bought it back on march 17 and since then have put on a speed demon 850 carb, billet HEI distributor, high-torque mini starter, high volume oil pump, and a few aftermerket gauges to keep an eye on things. tires are almost brand new (245/60/15 in front 275/60/15 in back). has 15" supremes in great driver quality but i lost one center cap last week lol ill put on a brand new set of center caps soon. has rust under the hood in the cowl area, a little on the outer rockers, and on the bottom of the doors. i have a rust-free pair of rockers, driver's side fender, and replacement rust free doors. has 2.5 inch exhaust all the way out the back with flowmaster 40's. the truck is in the shop right now having the transmission rebuilt along with a 2600 TCI street fighter converter and additional clutches added for durability. the truck sounds like sex just click the link in my signature to hear/see it in action. i have no idea what to ask for it i have almost $2000 since i bought it back in march and i have every receipt. would you give $8000 for it?? as i said, this is just a feeler ad... any feedback would be greatly appreciated and please ask any questions in this thread.

P.S. THE TRUCK IS CURRENTLY INSPECTED AND IS A DAILY DRIVER IN NICE WEATHER... AND YES IT OWNS THE ROAD FOR SURE
tavenner13 is offline   Reply With Quote