The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Rokcrln

A true 1 owner 2WD Blazer!

Yep and she still owns it She is 60yrs old and not in great health but loves her blazer. She told me she would think about selling it but not for less than what she has spent on it since 1971 when she ordered it and picked it up ($17,000). She has put over 300,000 miles on the first motor and only about 200 on the rebuilt (same motor just rebuilt, can we say matching #'s) one because that is about the time her health went down hill. It was restored about 9yrs ago and really looks great (for a stocker). It has some cancer she said that was fixed and it all looked good but I did see some small rust stains in the kick panel area but that was about it. Also it is over 100* out right now so I was melting while I was checking it out, I am an overly white boy that does not get along with the sun very well. Any ways just wanted to share some pics with you. I am not interested in buying it but still wanted to check it out for all you guys and for my self!

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote