The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 01:04 AM   #1
Staceydude

20" rims with tires for sale or trade DFW Texas area TRUCK IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Hey All,

I put my 87 SWB up for sale or trade and in case I do not sell it I wanted to list my wheels and tires here to see if anyone was interested in them. I may just keep the truck and go with a set of 15s since I am using it to pull my boat.

I bought these of the board from BSkylerJ, They were on his 71 SWB.

They are 20X8.5 with a 4.5 backspace.

MFG is MHT Driv.

The front tires are Toyo Proxies 245/40/20 Like new I imagine they have about 2500 miles on them

The rear tires are just a bonus is someone wants them. They are great tread and are Goodyear eagle but they are larger than what should be on these rim to look great on our model truck. They are 275/55/20.

I would actually prefer to trade them for a set of rallys with very good tires and cash.

Or a decent set of 15 inch rims and cash.

I would sell the tires and wheels local for $900.00 OBO

I paid $800.00 for them and over $180.00 to get them here and then had to buy the rears for $100.00.

These have absolutely no curb rash...

Here are a couple of pics on my truck and it is stock ride height. I am sure most on the board have seen Bskylerj 71 with these rims on his truck. I think they look great on any of our year models. Especially at the correct lowered ride height.

I would keep them but I am goin a total different direction.

Please PM or post up with questions. I am in the DFW Texas area

Hope Bskyler does not mind but here is a pic on his truck... note that the rear tires are not the same ones as in his photos.

Last edited by Staceydude; 06-20-2007 at 12:44 AM.
Staceydude is offline   Reply With Quote