The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
Rokcrln

Toys make work go better!

I have bad luck when it come to home repairs. The ones that are suposed to go real easy always turn into major overhauls. But on the bright side is I had to clear out the wood shop end of my fab shop so that means all the toys get pushed out side. Here is were the good part comes, as I am working in the wood shop and back and forth in to the house I get to look at them all day long

So here is my bad luck, as most of you know my wife is having our first son (Taylor Andrew) anytime now. But because it has been so hot in Winters (I know go figure) and we do not have A/C yet so she had to go stay with her parents until it cools off. We don't have AC yet because I am having problems getting my new 400amp Meter panel installed and hooked up so right now my 60amp service will just not cut it for A/C.

So while I was waiting for the electrical guy to show up I thought I would be a nice guy and install the new kitchen sink that my wife ordered (extra deep single basin) for washing Taylor. While doing that I found drywrott in the counter so off it came. Then I watched as the lower cabnets (1911) fell apart. So off to Lowes I went to see what had to be done to replace those lowers. Then I thought it would look bad if I left the upper and so on and so forth and now I am in a full blown kitchen remodel. I want to get it done before she come home and I have not told her about it yet
I think I will have a very busy weekend. To top it all off sparky never showed

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote