The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
RyanG

LS1 and associated parts for sale as bundle.

I don't want to do this but I am out of money and don't want to spend any more on this install. I am just over $4000 and I can't afford any more money on this install. So I am selling my motor and everyhting I bought for it.

I would like to sell this as a bundle.....everything together.

2001 LS1 motor ( about 30000 miles on it), intake has no EGR on it, new starter, alternator and bracket for alternator, stock exhaust manifolds, 3 pin MAF, cold air intake elbow with IAT( waiting for that to arrive), walbro inline fuel pump and corvette fuel filter( Waiting to arrive), custom wiring harness never installed-with instructional CD(only top 2 o2 sensors),2 PCM's- one is programmed for a TH350 tranny with a 3.73 rear end and has all emissions deleted except for the top two O2 sensors, the other one came with the motor when I got it......came from a 2001 camaro, flywheel and flywheel spacer, 80 tooth reluctor ring (required if putting in th350), camaro fans, camrao throttle cable. If there is more I forgot about I will post it later.

I would like to get $2200 for everthing. My loss is your gain. I am out of money and can't afford any more. If you are interested call me at 480-321-6445 and I can send you picks of everything.

Thanks

Ask for Ryan
RyanG is offline   Reply With Quote