The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
Sadsack

Help With Blazer Tank Conversion on Old Blue!!

Hey guys! I just came in for a few minutes to look at some pics of the under bed Blazer tank conversions for my '69 LWB. The piece of crap repo I got will not fit and I have slotted the holes...sawzalled the lower and upper and side pieces and cut the neck off but it still will not mount flush tot he cab or line up witht the filler hole. IM hot now and PO'd...so.....Im very very seriosuly contemplating buying a under bed Blazer tank conversion next weekend and was wondering about the filler placement. Id rather not have it sticking up in the center of my bed...even though Ill probably never haul anything in it again. My question...Ive seen itmentioned in some older threads about putting the filler behind the side marker lamp??? Has onyone done this?? What does it look like? Id loove any pics you might have of how youve installed your tanks and where you put the fillers. Thanks in advance! This site rocks! Oh yes almost forgot...Im heading to Asheville NC next weekend to the swap meet at the Airport exit off 40. Went last yr and loved it! If you guys have the chance...you should check it out! Just right up the road is Brevard NC nd there are some awesome waterfalls around there. Take care!
Sadsack is offline   Reply With Quote