The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2007, 01:01 AM   #1
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

well boy's tell me what im supposed to do now

well i think im either screwed or going to jail..my girl friend needed somethign to drive, while her car was tore up..so i let her tag my 84 gmc in her name..i made her sign the title back over to me, as soon as it came back in the mail..but anyway,,she just got served for not paying some bills..they say she cannot sell or give away or borrow money on any property..uh hello,,what about my truck..we talked to a lawer yesterday, he said the only thing we can do is go to court and explain to the judge what was going on...now my question is,,if i go ahead and change the title back to my name,,whos getting the contempt of court...I WILL NOT TURN MY TRUCK OVER TO THEM IF IT COMES TO THAT..i dont care if the president hows up,,nobody is gettig my truck...

now this truck is my baby..do i strip it real quick, and let them have a bare shell of a cab and frame...do i trade it off for a swb 80's gmc i know of that needs a motor, i think i can trade my body straight across for it...and just put my 454 in the swb truck...

if they get my truck,,im definatly gonna be single,,or in jail for starting another waco or ruby ridge..

just cant sleep any more,,im so wond up over this,, anlong with all the health problems i got,,i dont need this kinda strees to.

billy