The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
NukeGino

Post My 72 c-10 project.. (its been 5 years so far, and still not done)

I figured its about time I post some pics somewhere documenting my struggles.. It's been about 5 years, and I have joined the Navy, gotten married and had a kid, and Still I TOIL!! But I love it, and will never part.. anyway enough about me... time to talk truck.. 400 World castings motown block, domed pistons lopey cam holley 750 street avenger, have not dynoed yet, needs to be able to drive first Trans is a muncie 4 spd out of a GTO, I've bagged it but have not changed any suspension geometry. Painted the frame, put in a fuel cell, put in a roll cage, the NOS bottles are airtanks for now... maybe later it will get juiced (the bottles were a novel idea from a friend of mine who had some sort of deal on those things). Plans for a flip forward front clip and rack and pinion are stil lin the works. Oh yeah, its a little loud too.. I need to quiet it down... apparently 4" dual exhaust is a little loud with no muffler... any ideas? (its all ceramic coated.. so i really dont want to cut it....) Any ideas for anything will be greatly apperciated.. (some advice migh be needed before too long too!)
http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/bluenukechevy/
NukeGino is offline   Reply With Quote